Galileo Clients in the News
February 18, 2021
Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform is fueling the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new funding and valuations, industry growth and company expansions.
• Dave CEO Jason Wilk shares how the company is making moves to push further into banking (Protocol).
• Oxygen completed its series A raise of $17 million to serve its 125,000 business and personal accounts (siliconANGLE).
• Albert recently closed a $100 million series C funding round to grow its financial products (Medium).
• Ualá was mentioned in a recent article for being a key player in the Latin America fintech sector (Crowdfund Insider). Ualá was also featured in Rocking Talent magazine where Ualá's founder and CEO Pierpaolo Barbieri shared the importance of financial inclusion and financial education.
• MoneyLion was among the companies mentioned in a recent article that indicates +40% growth among top challenger banks (Trading Platforms). In addition, the company announced it has entered into a definitive agreement that would result in MoneyLion becoming a publicly listed company via SPAC funding. The estimated post-transaction enterprise value is $2.4 billion (MoneyLion).
• CarIQ is accelerating the connected automotive future and making "pay by car" happen (PYMNTS).
• Lili was featured as a fintech that is helping businesses quickly pay gig workers (FinLedger).
• Mesh Payments’ $13 million funding round was covered by Fintech Finance. The startup—which increased its paying clients 20x in the past year—will use the funding to expand its sales and marketing efforts related to transforming the way corporate payments are processed, paid and managed.
• TomoCredit’s $7 million funding round, which will be used to continue the company’s mission to help cash rich but credit poor individuals establish credit histories, was covered by TechCrunch.
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enjoy our Insights?
Galileo’s AI-Driven Intelligent Digital Assistant Cyberbank Konecta Enhances SoFi Member Experience
SoFi has integrated Cyberbank Konecta into its existing tech stack, increasing member satisfaction and improving inquiry response time by more than 65%.
Another Strong Quarter for SoFi Technology Platform, CEO Noto Projects More Growth Ahead
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw net revenue and total enabled accounts maintain robust growth during the second quarter of 2023.
Galileo Financial Technologies Partners with Plata Card to Support Credit Card Payments
Galileo Financial Technologies partners with Plata Card to revolutionize credit card payments in Mexico, driving financial inclusion and innovation. Discover the future of seamless transactions.
Galileo Financial Technologies Joins AWS Marketplace
Galileo furthers commitment in offering innovative, accessible financial technology solutions, now listed on AWS Marketplace.
T. Rowe Price Introduces Emergency Savings App to Financial Wellness Offering
'Waysaver' provides an automatic solution for employers to address a key barrier to employee retirement readiness – unanticipated financial demands.